Lufenuron 560mg 90-125lb Flea Control
Lufenuron is a Flea Control dose that helps control the spread of Fleas. Fleas bite and the eggs dont develop and hatch, does not kill a live flea.
LOW STOCK till Mid January – “Thank you Inflation Price’s increasing”. Only 6 Capsule Orders at this Time
Lufenuron 560mg 90-125 Flea Control
The lufenuron flea control” product is a non-toxic chemical product that keeps new fleas from developing once given to you Dog or Cat as directed. Once the female flea ingests blood from a pet treated with lufenuron, 96% of egg development from fleas on cats and 99% of egg development from fleas on dogs is stopped. This helps prevent a spreading flea problem. Lufenuron does not kill the adult flea and does not stop the flea from biting and causing flea allergy dermatitis.
Lufenuron is stored in the body fat and released into the bloodstream over the course of a month. Flea eggs laid prior to treating the pet may take several months to hatch. Lufenuron will not be effective until these fleas start to lay eggs. Flea Eggs take anywhere from two days to two weeks to develop, hatching when environmental conditions are just right for them. If temperatures are cold and dry, the eggs will take longer; if temperatures are warm and humidity levels are high, the eggs will hatch at a faster rate. Larvae then emerges as the next life stage. So results without using any type of “Flea Killer” to kill off Adult fleas like
This product does not kill fleas, Nitenpyram is used to kill live fleas that bite for the 1st few weeks to quickly kill off adult Fleas while the Flea Control is being used. Also treating your home and yard with products such as fog/flea and spraying baseboards and around the home.
Flea Control – Give monthly orally to your pet on a Full Stomach to increase absorption. Each capsule contains the correct amount so only use 1 capsule per month per Pet within the weight range.
- Carefully open 1 Capsule and mix with food. Fatty wet foods help to mask the taste.
Possible Side Effects:
- Lack of Appetite, Vomiting, Diarrhea, Lethargy, Itching, Difficulty Breathing or Reddened Skin. While these are rare , Consult with your Veterinarian if you have an concerns.
- Oral forms are considered safe to use in pregnancy and lactation. Lufenuron capsules are for use in dogs and cats 4 weeks of age and older.
- Treat year-round for best results and all pets in your home. As well as your lawn and home environment with other Flea treatment products designed for home use.
- No Known Drug interactions.
“These statements has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease”
6, 12, 24, 48, 100